Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fish Aren't For Everyone

     Once upon a time, I was seven years old.  I wanted a fish.  The thing is, I don't like fish, they are gross.  My mama told me I wouldn't like a fish, and that I would kill it.  But then when I won one at the fair, I was so ecstatic that she just had to let me keep it.  And keep it I did.  For twelve minutes.  When I got home I put the fish in a plastic cup and filled it with water.  But the water was cold, and fish can't wear sweaters- so I decided to warm him up in the microwave.  Poor fish didn't last ten seconds in there.  So he died, and the smell of fish sticks filled the house.  I hate fish sticks. 


*I found this on a sheet of lime green paper stuffed in between two folders in the back of my closet.  I think I wrote it sometime in middle school.  I mean, I think I'm pretty freakin' hilarious. And no it's not a true story.  But yes, I do hate fish sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment